- 2017 Forbes Finance Council*
- 2017 Paul Ewing Named to the Insured Retirement Institute Advisory Council
- 2017 Cetera Advisors Sapphire Award is given to Angela Brill
- 2017 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors**
- 2016 Forbes Finance Council*
- 2016 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors**
- 2015 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors**
- 2014 KC Magazine's Top Kansas City Wealth Managers
- 2014 Ingram's Corporate Report 100 - The Kansas City Area's 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- 2013 & 2015 Kansas City Business Journal's Top Private Companies
- 2011 KC Business Magazine, Best Wealth Manager in the KC area
- 2009—2012 Barron’s Top 400 Wealth Managers Winners Circle
- 2010—2011 Five Star Service Award for Wealth Management
*Forbes Finance Council is an invitation-only organization for executives in successful accounting, financial planning and wealth management firms.
**The Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors is an independent listing produced by the Financial Times (March, 2017). The FT 400 is based on data gathered from firms and verified by broker-dealer home offices, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. The listing reflects each advisor’s performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials and accessibility as identified by the FT. Neither the brokerages nor the advisors pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 400.